For over 14 years, YNot Web has helped small businesses, organizations, and entrepreneurs get exposure and become highly visible on the web with results-driven, customized online marketing services such as SEO, paid search, PPC advertising and social media marketing.
YNot Web strives to bring substantial value to our clients’ success, by working collaboratively with each client to create or enhance an appropriate web presence that positively impacts the growth of their business or organization.
How We Achieve This
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services that improve the client’s online visibility and provide lasting results
- Email Marketing systems and campaigns
- Local Marketing Online to better reach local customers
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaign Management: Kammy is approved as a Qualified Google Advertising Professional
- Search Engine & Directory Submissions for wider coverage areas and improved rankings
- Social Media Marketing Services
- Content Marketing Services, including our custom Blogmentation packages.
- Viral Marketing Development
Website Design & Development: We offer web development services that help clients stand out and include features that help their business compete in today’s environment as well as improve and evolve to compete in tomorrow’s world as well.
- We help the client focus on a primary objective of their web presence.
- We create designs unique to the client’s needs and branding.
- We create web sites that empower the client to update and grow their site on their own.
- We focus on the big picture, creating sites that address both client prospecting and conversions/sales.
- We create sites with an emphasis on search engine optimization to allow the client to get the most out of their invested dollars over time.
- We create sites with advanced features such as content management, online sales & ecommerce, audio & video integration, blog, FAQ systems, customer registrations & intake forms, autoresponder & leads tracking, event calendars, and interactive maps.