Well, finally I have been able to notify all the winners of our 5th anniversary Customer Appreciation Raffle. And the winners are:
- Dave Hollars, Kitchen Mart, Neat Receipts 3.0 Receipt Scanner valued at $180
Dave filled out one entry form, referred 3 prospects and two new clients since we launched the new Kitchen Mart website and started doing SEO/Marketing services for them last fall.
- Trish Lindvall, Cordova Recreation and Park District, $100 SpaFinder spa Certificate
Trish submitted 1 entry form and referred one new client since our last raffle.
- Wendy York, York Law Corporation, $100 Morton’s Steakhouse Gift Certificate
York Law Corp filled out one entry form, referred one prospect and one new client since our last raffle, have had five websites designed, and have been SEO/Marketing clients since 2005.
- Dale Burkam, Web Product Sales: 8mb iPod Touch valued at $199
Dale submitted 1 entry form, referred two prospects and one new client since last year.
- Laura Abernathy, Mission Accomplished Academy, YNot Web’s Biz Booster package, valued at $460, which includes SEO services and a $100 Google Adwords budget
Laura submitted 1 entry form and one verbal testimonial
- Debbie Murphy, Murphy Farm & Lawn, $100 Google Adwords budget and SEM services to create an Adwords campaign
Debbie submitted 1 entry form and one written testimonial since we launched her new website this past spring.
- Trent Long, GoGift, A foursome at North Ridge Country Club valued at over $400
Trent submitted 1 entry form, referred one prospect, one new client, and has been an SEO/Marketing client since 2006.
Also, we decided to do one additional surpise prize for the best suggestion for a new service given via our survey form. After reviewing all the surveys submitted, we chose Mary Griffin of Griffin & Associates for the best idea. Mary suggested that YNot Web offer a class on how to improve and update your website. This sounds like a good idea to give our clients a chance to have a refresher course on using their web editor, suggestions on content they should consider adding to improve their site and ways to make the most of the website they have. I will try to figure out how to offer something like this in the future.
Mary’s prize for this suggestion is a $100 Spa Finders gift certificate, good at numerous spas in the Sacramento area and beyond (nationwide).
Congratulations to all our winners and a big thanks to all our YNot Web clients, past and present. Look for our Customer Appreciation Raffle again next year and if you’re not yet one of our clients, Y-Not?